Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Starting a New Chapter

It feels very strange not to be back in Nashville with my nose buried in a book! Vanderbilt Divinity School started back up this week, and I'm here in Greeneville. I'm very happy to be home with my wife and churches, but I can tell I'm going to miss the camaraderie and discipline of school! I hope to try and stay in the scholastic zone somewhat. I plan on studying the GRE and brushing up on my Latin in hope of entering a PhD program at UT in the fall of 2012. We'll see how it goes. I also am trying to write some every day, and I'm using an online journaling program at http://www.750words.com. I'm also am in a book reading club with two VDS grads that are here in East TN. Hopefully, all these factors can help me stay on the path to reach my academic goals!

No comments: